New G.O.T OpenRecovery V2.01 launched
As promised, here is our new V2.01 of the G.O.T OpenRecovery (G.O.T OR)
New features in 2.01 version are:
– toggle USB switch to enable access to the sdcard from your PC whilst you are still in OR (thanks Skrilax_CZ)
– use metamorph themes in OR directly (to theme launcher for example), experimental
– edit your Android_ID in cfg file direclty (16digit hex), then use the respective option to add this ID to your version of the MS
– added OpenRecovery-CFG folder (this is where the .cfg files for the Android_ID and the stock app removal are stored)
– some changes in script to correct issues
– Now based on V1.45 of Skrilax_CZs OpenRecovery!
– The new folder “OpenRecovery-CFG” includes the cfg files that can be changed by the users.
– We moved the “backup” folder to “OpenRecovery-CFG”, so only 1 backup for all features now and not for every Version of our OR mods (2.1, 2.2.1 etc)
– Facebook issue STILL not solved to our satisfaction with the 2.2.1 release
APP & Framework backup:
If you want to make a new complete backup, go to “Stock OR”, Wipe & Cleaning Menu and apply “Create New Backup”
this will delete your old backup and create a new one.
All cfg files you may edit are in OpenRecovery-CFG now. (folders for GOT_2.1, GOT_2.2.1 and GOT_CM6)
Each folder contains the cfg files you can edit – to edit the cfg files under Windows, don’t use Windows Editor or Notepad
please use Notepad++.
– Delete all previous versions of the folder “OpenRecovery” on the SD CARD to ensure all you dont habe “old” stuff in the folder
– Copy the OpenRecovery AND OpenRecovery-CFG folders to your SDCARD as well as the update.zip